The Schools Partnership team at Activate Learning works closely with schools to help your students make informed decisions about their future.
We provide a dedicated point of contact for your school, with exceptional customer service, continuity and consistency. We can talk about our colleges, offer advice on the application process and provide general advice and guidance to allow young learners to progress with their education.
An outstanding careers curriculum is more important than ever and we offer a range of activities to help your students make informed decisions about their next steps. These sessions will also help your school achieve the Gatsby benchmarks set by OFSTED.
We can offer you:
- Presentations: to a whole year cohort, or smaller groups if preferred.
- Careers fairs: a great opportunity for your students and parents to talk to us at your event and discuss their career plans and the courses available at our college.
- Parents evenings, options events, and post 16 events: attendance at your event for parents and students to discuss progression to college or on to an apprenticeship.
- Tours of our college site: for individuals or larger groups.
- Lunchtime drop-in: with our information stand in the lunch hall or library, the students can pick up a prospectus and ask any questions they may have.
- Application workshops: we can support students and staff with applications.
- Destination data and management: with a Data Sharing Agreement we can provide schools with information on student application status and enrolments.
- Student ambassadors: we have a team that can join us at events and provide knowledge and experience from a student perspective.
Of course, we are more than happy to tailor our service to meet the needs of your school and learners and to discuss your requirements. Please contact us to book any of our activities or for more information. We look forward to hearing from you.